Head of Demand Generation
Basepair develops SaaS to manage, analyze and interpret next generation sequencing (NGS) data. Scientists and physicians at Harvard Medical School, NYU, UCSD, etc. use Basepair to make breakthrough medical discoveries in cancer, AIDS, etc, and provide better medical care to patients. Founded by a scientist from Harvard Medical School, Basepair is driven by the mission to use technology to improve healthcare. Our team is analytical, fast-paced and informal.
We are looking for a hands-on, data driven, demand generation/growth marketing professional to help us build our pipeline. You will be working closely with the founder, take ownership of growth, execute quickly and build domain knowledge. You will use agile methodology, evaluate performance and generate reports, in order to adjust and revise marketing strategy as necessary. This is a fast-paced environment and the right candidate will have solid digital marketing experience, is hands-on, looking to rise to the next stage in their career and has the leadership skills to do so.
- Design, roll-out and evaluate marketing strategies such as SEO/SEM, content marketing, social media engagement, webinars, video marketing and reporting/analysis of performance, content marketing to drive sales
- Lead campaign design - test ad copy, landing page, bidding, and audience targeting
- Gain additional exposure for Basepair through targeted PR campaigns, guest blogging, expert profiling and interviews
- Focus on Basepair's brand and differentiating message, our market and buyer personas, and competitive analysis
- Lead the go-to-market planning and execution of new product offerings. Responsible for staying up to date on emerging trends in the genomics analytics space.
- Recommend the suite of tools, technologies, automation and processes necessary for scaling our marketing efforts
What you will need for this position
- 5+ years of experience of demand generation marketing for B2B SaaS
- Exceptionally analytical and quantitative to drive business decisions with data and analyses
- Excellent communication skills, including writing
- Ability to execute quickly, prioritize tasks and manage your time productively
Additional desired qualifications
- Knowledge of genomics and biology is a huge plus
- Ability to write simple code, basic HTML, CSS, video editing skills
- Strong passion for product
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus
This is an opportunity to make a significant impact at an early stage startup. We’re a small team, working closely together to make people’s lives better! Your voice will be heard and you will have the autonomy to set your vision. We strongly encourage ongoing learning to be the best in your position. We provide a competitive salary, meaningful equity, excellent healthcare and other benefits.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!